Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using KinkeliBah.Com website operated by us.
Conditions of Use
We will provide their services to you, which are subject to the conditions stated below in this document. Every time you visit this website, use its services or make a purchase, you accept the following conditions. This is why we urge you to read them carefully.
Minors or people below 18 years old are not allowed to use this Website.
Intellectual Property RightsYou are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website. All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of KinkeliBah.Com or its content suppliers and protected by international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of KinkeliBah.Com, with copyright authorship for this collection by KinkeliBah.Com, and protected by international copyright laws.
TRADE MARKSKinkeliBah.Com's trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not KinkeliBah.Com's, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits KinkeliBah.Com. All other trademarks not owned by KinkeliBah.Com or its subsidiaries that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by KinkeliBah.Com or its subsidiaries.
YOUR MEMBERSHIP ACCOUNTIf you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. If you are under 18, you may use our website only with involvement of a parent or guardian. KinkeliBah.Com and its associates reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
To the extent there is a conflict between these Terms and Conditions of Sale and Buyer’s purchase order, these Terms and Conditions of Sale shall be controlling.
acceptance of orders
All orders for Goods and Services are subject to these Terms and Conditions, and all order may only be accepted in writing by Seller. Any terms and conditions in Buyer’s Purchase Order, or other similar instrument, which are in addition to or inconsistent with these Terms and Conditions of Sale, shall not be binding and shall not apply, unless specifically agreed to in writing by Seller. These Terms and Conditions of Sale for Goods or Services shall take precedence over any terms contained in the Purchase Order or any other document.
Quoted prices on the products are exclusive of all sales, excise and other taxes, and exclusive of freight, installation, handling and storage charges, any or all of which, as applicable will be added to the invoice as a separate charges to be paid by the Buyer or otherwise charged as indicated in these Terms and Conditions. Prices are effective for all purchase orders received from Buyer within 30 days of the date of KinkeliBah.Com’s formal price quotation, and thereafter subject to changes. Unless otherwise agreed to in writing by KinkeliBah.Com, all prices quoted are exclusive of transportation and insurance costs, duties, and all taxes including, but not limited to, federal, state, provincial and local taxes, excise, value added, goods and services taxes and any other taxes. Buyer agrees to indemnify and hold Seller harmless for any liability for tax in connection with the sale, as well as the collection or withholding thereof, including penalties and interest thereon. When applicable, transportation and taxes shall appear as separate items on Seller’s invoice.
Pricing for undeliverable Products may be increased in the event of any increase in Seller’s cost, change in market conditions or any other causes beyond Seller’s reasonable control. KinkeliBah.Com reserves the right to increase prices in cases where modifications requested by the Buyer give rise to additional costs. Verbal price estimates are not binding.
- All products, samples and vouchers shall be delivered via post.
- The KinkeliBah.Com Store will deliver the products according to the instructions in your order as accepted by The KinkeliBah.Com Store. In the event the wrong products, samples and/or vouchers are delivered to you, please take a photo of such wrong products, samples and/or vouchers and send it to info@KinkeliBah.Com for verification purposes. Upon verification, we will redeliver the correct products, samples and/or vouchers (as the case may be) to you. You are not required to return the wrong products, samples and/or vouchers to The KinkeliBah.Com Store.
- For the avoidance of doubt, The KinkeliBah.Com Store does not deliver products, samples or vouchers to any address outside of Canada under any circumstances.
transportation and risk of loss
All title and risk of loss and damage of products, samples and vouchers will be passed to you when your order is dispatched by The KinkeliBah.Com Store.
cancellation or modification
Cancellations and Change Orders. Accepted purchase orders can be cancelled or changed only with KinkeliBah.Com’s written consent and upon terms that will indemnify KinkeliBah.Com against all losses, costs and damages it sustains directly or indirectly related to the cancellation or change. Typical restocking charges are 20%. All special orders are non-cancellable and non-returnable. Changes to special orders may results in a price increase.Taxes
The amount of all taxes and other governmental charges, domestic and international, by whomever levied, which may be imposed on the goods sold under this order, or by reason of receipt, sale or delivery thereof shall be added without notice to the prices stated herein.
warranty and disclaimer
All goods sold by KinkeliBah.Com under this order are sold with only the following warranty: KinkeliBah.Com warrants that the goods shall conform to KinkeliBah.Com’s specifications, KinkeliBah.Com’s obligation under this warranty is limited to replacing or giving credit, at its option, for goods which upon determination by KinkeliBah.Com shall be found to be otherwise than as warranted.
THIS WARRANT IS EXPRESSLY IN LIEU OF ANY AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING SPECIFICALLY, WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FORGOING, ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTIBILITY AND FITNESS), AND ALL OTHER OBLIGATION AND LIABILITY ON THE PART OF KINKELIBAH.COM. KINKELIBAH.COM SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES OR FOR MORE THAN REPLACEMENT OR REFUND OF THE PURCHASE PRICE ON DEFECTIVE GOODS.
limitation of liability
- In no event shall KinkeliBah.Com, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website, whether such liability is under contract, tort or otherwise, and KinkeliBah.Com, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
- All claims for alleged defective goods, shortage or other cause are waived by BUYER unless made in writing and received by KinkeliBah.Com within fifteen (15) days after BUYER has noticed of such alleged defect, shortage or other such alleged cause, but in no event later than sixty (30) days after BUYERS receipt of goods.
Upon request, KinkeliBah.Com will furnish such technical advice or assistance as it has available in reference to the use of the goods; however, it is expressly understood that (i) KinkeliBah.Com assumes no obligation to liability for the liability for the advice or assistance given or results obtained, (ii) all such advice or assistance is given and accepted at BUYERS risk and (ii i) such advice or assistance shall not waive or affect KinkeliBah.Com’S liability as herein defined.
return of material
Returns are only accepted within 15 days of the date of purchase. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To return your product, please contact us at info@KinkeliBah.Com. To process your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. You will be responsible for shipping costs. If the product is received by us in unused and undamaged condition and in its original packaging, we will refund your purchase.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless KinkeliBah.Com and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
- You represent and warrant that if you are making any payments relating to the Services, any payment information you provided is true, correct and complete.
- You will pay the charges incurred for your use of the Services at the posted rates, including any applicable taxes, via the Site or Mobile Application. Payment via the Site or Mobile Application shall be completed through PayPal secured payment gateway. You need to agree to PayPal’s terms and conditions for the use of PayPal’s secured payment gateway which may be found at http://www.paypal.com/.
- All payment must be made in full. The KinkeliBah.Com Store may retain any item for which we have not received payment in full until such time we receive full payment. We also reserve the right to dispose the item in any manner we deem fit in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- We do not accept any request to split the payment for one (1) or more products, samples or vouchers which are made in one (1) or more orders.
governing law and arbitration
- Canadian law, without regard to the conflict of laws principles thereof, will apply to all matters relating to these Terms and Conditions.
- You accept and agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Canada in respect of any dispute or difference arising out of and/or in connection with these Terms and Conditions.
The information regarding health benefits of Herbal and Tea on this web site is intended for educational purposes only. These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada. The information on this web site is not intended to prevent, diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. Please see a medical professional about any health concerns you have and before beginning any herbal regimen.